Can I Use RSF for LTL/TL Orders?
Absolutely! If you have inventory at RSF that you would like to send in an LTL/TL shipment, we can support that. Here’s how that works:
- Create an order in the RSF Operations Portal for everything you’d like to include in the shipment.
- For shipping method choose “LTL (Arranged by RSF)” if you’d like RSF to arrange for pickup or “LTL (Arranged by Client)” if you’d like to arrange the pickup yourself.
- Place the order on hold.
- A “Freight (LTL/TL) Order” ticket will automatically be generated in TeamSupport with the order number to notify the RSF Operations team.
- The RSF team will prepare the order and respond to the ticket with the weight and dimensions of the shipment.
- If you selected “LTL (Arranged by RSF)” as the shipping method, the Operations team will use those dimensions to get you quotes and will provide the list of quotes for you to choose from.
- If you selected “LTL (Arranged by Client)” you will use the weights and dimensions provided by the operations team to get your quote and arrange shipment. Please notify RSF in the same TeamSupport ticket to let us know once the shipment has been scheduled.